East Coast BEE offer specialized solutions for Employment Equity Compliance. If your business has more than 50 employees or exceeds the Industry turnover threshold it is compulsory to comply with the Employment Equity Act.
Our highly skilled team have the expertise and professionalism to ensure your company complies with the legal requirements of the Employment Equity Act.
Employment Equity Requirements
- Appoint senior manager to champion equality in the company
- Form an employment equity committee
- Hold 4 to 6 committee meetings a year
- Compile a 5 year employment equity plan
- Submit reports to the Department of Labour
- Communication awareness and training
- Analyses of company employee structures
- Comparison to regional / national economically active population
- Identify barriers affecting equal opportunity
- Establish and implement affirmative action measures to eliminate barriers
If you would like to find out more about employment equity requirements in your company, Contact Us to have a discussion with one of our highly skilled consultants.